Click below to access event details
Proofpoint’s Cloudmark Division is proud to be a "Platinum Sponsor" for and participate in the JPAAWG 4th General Meeting.
Meeting: Japan Anti-Abuse Working Group (JPAAWG) 4th General Meeting
Date: November 11-12, 2021
Proofpoint’s Cloudmark Division was proud to be a "Platinum Sponsor" for and participate in the JPAAWG 4th General Session. Experts from Cloudmark provided insight and guidance regarding emerging trends in both email and mobile messaging.
Mike Reading, Senior Director, Mobile Innovation and Technical Services of Proofpoint’s Cloudmark Division presented a Mobile Messaging Trends and Threats Update. The topics covered in his presentation included:
- Brief Smishing and Abuse Trends Update
- Prominent Examples of Recent Smishing
- Prominent Examples of Recent Mobile Malware
- Industry Best Practice of Monitoring Abuse Via End User Reporting
- Industry Initiatives to Address Abuse Moving Forward
Hackim "Hack" Farrell, Director, Email Security Product Management of Proofpoint’s Cloudmark Division presented on the Future of Email Authentication. This presentation included:
- An overview of Email Authentication Standards
- Comprehensive Overview of Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI)
- Benefits and Implementation View of BIMI