Cloudmark Server Edition – Online Help
Search Online Help
Configuring Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync for CSE
Although ActiveSync uses server push technology, the synchronization interval is set by the client device and not the server. This topic explains how to enable ActiveSync on the server side.
To enable Exchange ActiveSync
- On the Exchange server, start the System Manager.
- Expand the Global Settings folder.
- Right-click Mobile Services.
- Select Properties.
The Mobile Services Properties dialog appears.
- Select “Enable user initiated synchronization”.
- Optionally, enable other Exchange ActiveSync features as appropriate for your organization.
For more information about these features, see the Microsoft Exchange Server documentation, available at http://www.microsoft.com/.
- Click OK.