Cloudmark Server Edition has the highest accuracy of any anti-spam,
anti-phishing, anti-virus filter for Exchange, resulting in:
Lower mail storage costs
Higher end user satisfaction
Fewer help desk calls
Cloudmark Server Edition can run on the same host as Exchange, or on a separate host with a connection to the Exchange host. A single instance of CSE's Administration Console can control multiple instances of CSE. Below are system requirements for CSE and the Administration Console.
- Intel Pentium or compatible 733-megahertz (Mhz) or higher processor.
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM, 512 MB recommended.
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, or 2008 (32 or 64 bit) with the latest service packs installed
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2000, 2003, 2008, or 2011 (32 or 64 bit) with the latest service packs installed
- Mail Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 with the latest service packs installed
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with the latest service packs installed
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 with the latest service packs installed
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 with the latest service packs installed
- Cloudmark Server Edition does not currently support Exchange 2013.
Cloudmark is currently targeting Q3 2013 for compatibility with Exchange 2013.
- Hard Disk
- 20 MB of free disk space on the hard disk where you install Cloudmark Server Edition. 200 MB of free disk space on the system drive.
Using Database Availability Groups (DAG) with Exchange?
Contact support for details on how to set up Cloudmark Server Edition in this environment.
Cloudmark Server Edition is a runner-up for the 2011 Computing Security Award for anti-virus solution of the year.
Cloudmark's next-generation messaging security platform is designed to respond quickly to email-borne threats and variants and can help us ensure that consumers have the best online experience now and in the future.
Download the free trial now and begin blocking spam, phishing, and email-borne viruses within minutes. After your 15-day trial, you can purchase a subscription. Download Trial
Upgrades are always free for Cloudmark subscribers. CSE can reduce help desk calls, mailbox storage costs, and system management requirements.Download Upgrade
More About CSE
CSE creates a unique "fingerprint" for each message to send to Cloudmark for evaluation. During this period, Exchange continues routing messages without interruption.More Details